Life Today and Now

So basically the reason why I've started this was because of boredom but I'm actually liking this idea as I begin to write this. So a little about me now is that I'm just starting my second semester of grade 11 and it is tons of fun... (sarcasm). Junior year is basically all those procrastinated thoughts of the future are forced out of me and forced to be dealed with. The idea is rather daunting really. I wish that I could be a kid forever and it could last forever but it won't.

This year the courses I've taken are trigonometry, calculus, history of the 21st century, AP biology, speech, lifetime fittness, honors spanish, chemistry, english and engineering. Mehh....To be honest, you know how people tell you that you should take classes with your interests in mind? Well yeah so far I honestly have no idea what I even like and so I am taking random courses pretending I know what I'm doing....
This is going to seem like a rant so I apologize in advance..maybe I'll just save my breathe/fingeres from typing and sum it up with my life is just not even comprehendable, I don't know what the future holds for me...
If you have lasted this long reading this congradulations! I seriously don't know why you would read this but thanks! But yeah this is my life today and now
Tons of fun

Comments

Popular Posts