Athleisure from the coach to marathons

 So I kind of love how popular athleisure has become, popularizing clothing brands such as Fabletics, to Lululemon to Athleta to Alo yoga. And honestly the reason why I know these brands have become so popular because I keep getting targeted ads from all of these throughout the year where I don't work out as much as I would like to. Way back when, I used to run and do like 2-3 other sports but now, not as much. During quarantine I ran at least a mile and a half a couple days a week but I want to be able to do it everyday. 

Corona both showed me how much I could work out on my own and also how much I could slack off by just not doing much. I like a routine and need a routine.






**So I am going to try and run a really good 5K time then a good 10K time. Fall is literally perfect for running outside, and hopefully the weather in the morning are starting at mid 60's and now in the day the days are slowly cooling down too. I am going to start the 8wk to 5k tomorrow.




















Actually during the beginning of the corona, the sweatsets and matching sweatpants and shirts became a hit and such but now things have swung back to athleisure with those compressed bike shorts. I love how workout clothes have become such a mainstream idea.




Comments

Popular Posts