Warped Tour DC 2025: Artist To See!

a large crowd of people at a concert 

Artist to know that I know



3OH!3 **kinda surprised I know so many songs, kinda want to see them now lol

All Time Low ***tried to see them at my old job and missed them so excited to maybe see them this year!

Asking Alexandria

Avril Lavigne **Saw her earlier this month, amazing live, forgot how many bangers she has!

Bowling For Soup **surprised how many songs I know!

Boys like Girls **Surprised how many songs I know!

Cartel **remind me of the old Hollister days

Hawthorne Heights **worked with them and manager was kinda grumpy low key rude? but then he was nice to my coworker so maybe he was just tired I guess

Honey Revenge  **cute little pop rock group! saw them last year!

Magnolia Park

MGK **Like these two songs, but he was mean to my manager so obligated to not like him

Mod Sun

Point North **Saw them last year! very good, might try to see them this year but probably will be too late

Simple Plan **Another where I saw them with Avril and surprised with all the songs I know and were amazing live, would see them again

Sublime **Classic and legacy act for sure, banger after banger

The Maine **feel bad I don't know them a lot but their collars with Beach Weather and Charlotte Sands are amazing


The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus **honestly only song I know but maybe know the whole song word for word,

We The Kings **Saw them with Avril, love, and such nostalgia listening to them



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Festivals 2023

Coachella 2026 Artists By Stage Released!

Top Touring Comedians 2025

Coachella 2026 day by day

2025 Alternative Radio Music part I