Skip to main content

Top 20 Global Tours 2026 according to Pollstar

 TOP 20 GLOBAL CONCERT TOURS


1Chris Brown / Usher$7,841,41443,541$180.09
2Bad Bunny$7,566,90957,597$131.38
3Noah Kahan$6,567,50140,143$163.60
4Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band$5,079,00819,344$262.56
5Iron Maiden$4,123,86235,398$116.50
6Bon Jovi$3,489,82114,006$249.16
7Max Pezzali$3,465,52545,662$75.89
8Kenny Chesney$3,153,54015,989$197.23
9No Doubt$3,140,26115,960$196.75
10Backstreet Boys$2,967,41616,592$178.84
11J. Cole$2,170,37514,651$148.13
12Rüfüs Du Sol$2,033,32220,418$99.58
13Guns N’ Roses$1,945,53913,230$147.05
14Pitbull$1,902,08918,018$105.56
15Forrest Frank$1,502,65717,706$84.87
16Ne-Yo / Akon$1,450,59814,529$99.84
17Def Leppard$1,366,07812,282$111.23
18Ricardo Arjona$1,355,9379,096$149.06
19Romeo Santos / Prince Royce$1,352,33310,392$130.12
20Don Toliver$1,230,55813,449$91.49 


Given this information is provided by the venue managers and promoters, these guys are truly at the top of their game monetarily it seems!

Bad bunny seems like any brainer given that he had preformed at the Super Bowl half time show so many people in North America know him from this and just he's huge in the regaton scene. 

DOn Toliver is surprising to me because yes I have scene his name and yes he does feel like the new travis Scott who have similar sounds and maybe label Matese? but am unfamailr with him, a lot of his friends when I worked were kids like college kids. 

Def Leppard seems fair, feel like every dad aged person ever loves them. 

Neyo and Akon I feel like are huge and wish I saw them, know a lot of both their music and have been killing it for a while and have a lot of songs out there as producers and singers themselves. 

Pitbull makes sense cuz he was at stagecoach and that is the whitest person festival and it was huge and crowded. he has been preforming for a while and his setlist has to be awesome and he has to put on a great show cuz stagecoach was fun and he has so many club mixes. a vibe for sure

Guns and Roses is similar to Def Leppard to me but for sure not to real music head cuz just feels like a huge dad band. 

Rufus du sol is huge in the EDM scene and makes sense that they are huge, I can see other acts such as big and they did headline at Lolla last year but also I can see like the chainsmokers or others up here too cuz I feel like dance music has very little show expenses and huge ticketing value 

back street boys makes sense, they were THE boyband in the 90s and with NSYNC I think Justin Timberlake might be the only reason why they aren't in the mix at theses top tours as well cuz it would smash records. 

Kenny cheesy makes sense, don't know much about country but know his name. 

Bon Jovi makes sense because I think he did like or is going to do like 30+ shows at MSG I think and im assuming all those will be sold out cuz jersey loves him and in NYC he's so like billy Joel where everyone who lives in the cities and grew up around the area live him. 

iron maiden is surprising cuz o idotn know much about them but a few years back I worked with his arena tour and killer team, great team. 

bruce Springsteen makes sense cuz every suburban family love s them. 

Noah khan makes sense cuz every college kid ever love his, every sorority, cuz he has cute songs, guys love him cuz he honestly seems so normal, 

soo so so so confused about Chris brown and usher cuz kinda two promematic queens, Chris brown with the whole Rihanna thing and usher with ebbing involved with pdiddy stuff and just wild how has has been touring ever since his surprerbwon halftime show, and Chris brown has been touring every year for a while too arenas them stadiums now a coheadline. super confusing. 

so for the shows you should see definitely ty anad see any of theses because you can see how promters, labels, aegents are all personally invensting so much into these live acts whther their setlist is killer or the productino is top notch or the mix in crazy or the dancing and preforming is stellera, or just alone the vocals, the VIP packages and merchm, thre is so much into a tour and I have only seen 6 out of all these top acts and 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Festivals 2023

Coachella 2026 Artists By Stage Released!

Top Touring Comedians 2025

iHeartRadio Music Awards 2021

Top Alternative Radio Songs of 2024