Top 20 Christmas Songs

 

1. All I want for Christmas is You: Mariah Carey

2. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas: Bing Crosby

3. Merry Christmas: NSYNC

4. Last Christmas: WHAM!

5. The Christmas Song: Nat King Cole

6. Sleigh Ride: The Ronettes

7. Jingle bell rock : Daryl Hall and Bobby Helmes one too 

8. Santa Claus is Coming to Town: The Jackson 5

9. Step into Christmas: Elton John

10. Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow: Dean Martin

11. Do They Know it's Christmas?: Band Aid

12. Mistletoe: Justin Bieber

13. Feliz Navidad: Jose Feliciano

14. Holly Jolly Christmas: Burl Ives

15. Here Comes Santa Claus: Gene Autry

16. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home): Darlene Love

17. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree: Brenda Lee

18. Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year: Andy Williams

19. Carol of the Bells, Christmas Canon, Christmas Eve: Sarajevo: Trans Siberian Orchestra 

20. Santa Baby: Eartha Kitt, Wonderful Christmas Time: Paul McCartney and others...oh! the christmas shoes song too even though it's sad..


****There are many many many more necessary songs that should be on this list too but the list would be a million songs haha. 

*****I was going to make a list of the best christmas and holiday movies but I only maybe have three, Elf the Santa Claus Series, and Home Alone. I love the hall mark stories but I have to say I don't think I've ever seen a single one of those movies. And I think The Grinch used to scare me as a kid...

Comments

Popular Posts