NYC and other Fashion Weeks II

I'm going to try and make more collages of fashion week pictures of like I'm assuming models off duty and just other fashion week styles and stuff just showing how every persons style isn't necessarily linear but also cyclical and stuff. Trends come and go and stuff, which is why I enjoy going through the collects of Spring and winter and all the seasons' fashions weeks in all the different locations from different years to build my own personal style. As I grow up, I like to make effort in how I dress in public and stuff more. And it's for me, not others. Like even as a kid, I would wear checkered shorts and striped socks because my parents would let me dress how I'd choose.



































































Comments

Popular Posts