Connecticut's Best of the Best

 Honestly there's no reason why to write this but right now there are a lot of formative people in our culture from CT and it really makes you believe, believe that you can make it out of here lol. Just to preface, I love CT. Like a Connecticut born and raised person does where they kind of love it as a kid then in high school they want to leave and never go back then slowly come back around to liking it. 

So right now I am just wanting to look up inspiration and just examples of people who worked hard and succeeded and made something of themselves. These are 8ish people from Connecticut. We're tiny but we rep some big people.

1. Justin Long: Dodgeball, He's Just Not That into You, Herbie Fully Loaded, and in New Girl. Honestly my perfect preteen crush.


2. John Mayer: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room, Gravity, Your Body is a Wonderland, Waiting on the World to Change....Literally perfect songs, Like perfect date, feel good music. 


3. Stephanie Meyer: Ummmmm Twilight. Team Edward or Jacob? I was totally team Jacob. and Taylor Lautner.  Sharkboy and Lavagirl literally had the best collection of people 


4. Seth Macfarlane: Family Guy. Ted. Just all around funny guy. Who doesn't know him


5. Camille Kostek: Two words:Sport Illustrated. Literal body goals...I guess also her bf is Rob Gronkowski and us Patriots fans will miss him, 


6. Kevin Nealon: I guess people from CT can be funny/talented, get on SNL and be in a million movies  


7. Charli and Dixie D'Amelio: First things first, be a good dancer, next get Tik Tok, then get famous


8. Casey Neistat: Step one, grow up in New London, step two start on Youtube, step three profit


Honorable mentions: Dylan McDermott, James Van Der Beek, Jenna Dewan, Nicholas Braun.

Dylan McDermott is honestly a definition of a zaddy and even through there are other Dylan's I love, like O'Brien and Sprouse, he has aged perfectly...  I do always get mixed up between him and Dermott Melroney, who is another perfect man.I agree with Leslie Jordan. King Daddy Ruler. 

James Van Der Beek is another perfect guy, I'm honestly too young for Dawson's Creek but he looks like someone I would have a poster of on my childhood bedroom walls and stuff. He is would look perfect with the salt and pepper. 

Jenna Dewan because I wish I could dance and those movies Step Up were perfect. Her and Channing were perfect, Moose I had a massive crush on and Alyson Stoner I wish I could be her and I wish I could have a group of dancer friends who would invite me to a dance off where we defeat the other dance group and live in a movie. Being able to dance makes you 1000x hotter. 

Nicholas Braun was another awkward kid I had a little teen crush on way back from Sky High, Minute Men, and The Perks of being a Wallflower. Like Succession might make me go back and start paying for HBO because it was that good. I ditched it when Silicon Valley, Game of Thrones, and Barry kind of plateaued.  


*****These people make me want to believe all CT people are semi attractive and successful and I pray to god everyday I'll grow up to be both. 

Comments

Popular Posts