Social Loafing

 

I remember back in high school there was this term in AP Psychology how like there's feeling where you can get where you are in a social settle and you do the bare minimum like not talking as much or not putting enough effort in for a sports game, etc... Like I think that's me. Like the term is me, Like sometimes I feel I do the bare minimum going out and all that stuff. I'll do that with my persona time just like things like my job, I just want to do anything that will make the day go buy faster. At work I'll do the work super fast so I can have the rest of the day as down time but half the time it bites me in the ass. Other coworkers then will just give me their duties of the day since I look like I'm not doing enough when in reality I do just as much as them just I don't space it out throughout the whole day I just work faster and I feel like I should deserve a break after all that....

Right now in my downtime I listen to podcasts and these are the ones I love

Chicks in the Office -Barstool Sports

Your Favorite Things With Wells and Brandi -Podcast Nation

KFC Radio -Barstool Sports

The Bill Bert Podcast -All Things Comedy | Wondery

****Like there are others I like too but these ones are the ones where I'll never miss an episode sort of ****

I think one day When I really stop caring and giving an F, I would want to start a podcast just I never know what I would talk about. If I'm honest, I'm so quiet anyways that I probably observe alot of random stuff to talk about but if any of it is interesting, I have no clue. Or maybe I'll sort of just be like that Bachelor blog this random guy, who does real time spoilers as well as has sort of a personal blog...Right now I need to listen to new music, everything that's on the radio right now are TikTok dance song things and on Spotify, their algorithm basically just does the same like 20 songs that pay the company for views, I basically need new music to switch things up.  


Comments

Popular Posts