State Bucket lists

I'm going to try and put together a list of states I want to visit next year, I want to go visit 5 new states! I want to go to California, Washington, Arizona, Louisiana and Colorado but I think ideally, I probably should just visit like 2 or three but like look at Washington!


I want to go hiking and see Lake Serene and hike Mount Index. like maybe I'm underselling but where I am just everything seems kind of average not super scenic but not out in the middle of no where. The only thing that is perfect is the fall. 


Like my life isn't that bad but like to escape to a place like this would not be too shabby. Like other places I have seen are like Blanca Lake ad Eagle Falls, they literally look perfect, I also want to see what their beaches look like...But like also California with their national parks like Yosemite, the Sequoias, and Lake Tahoe...Besides all the hollywood type stuff that everyone will inevitably go to I just want to see clear water. 



Comments

Popular Posts