State of Transition

So just barely qualifying for working in the entertainment business, work and stuff really has slowed down. It;s strange looking around and seeing things not as busy as it once was, for things like, comedy shows, live concerts, and other types of events and things. These all basically defined the summer, going to festivals, going out to random vacations and clubs, and just simply traveling not even that fall, even just a town away. 

At least now things are a little bit back to normal, or the seasons are coming around where we become more and more antisocial. Like the transition from summer to winter definitely is steady, but these things we still can do with corona and stuff. 

1. Apple Picking (Apple pie, apple cider, apple sauce, and apple orchards. Oh and the pumpkin patch stuff)

2. Wine Tasting 
Actually I don't think I have ever been to a winery or anything but I keep seeing more and more people doing those random photo shoots there besides like weddings and stuff

3. Bar Crawls/ Halloween 
So now I kind of have to toe the line with this because I am not in college anymore but I am not an old townie who everyone knows your name so I still look like a child next to others. And Halloween also is done definitely different from place to place, clubs are fills with just barely 21 year olds dressing slutty and bars are just funny costumes and nostalgia.
 
4. Hikes (I do the bare minimum with this as well but it is definitely perfect because most of the vacation traffic has left the parks and it's just mainly retirees walking their dogs and such)

5. Drive-In movies (This is another thing I haven't done in a hot minute and actually went on a cute date at the drive in at a Judd Apatow movie, I think Trainwrecked. Love Bill Hader, go watch Barry on HBO)

Everything is definitely different. Just looking back to last year and all the random things I did, or even in college it's drastically different. Best shows of last year were definitely these, but if I'm honestly I wish that I got to see the 2020 line up even better but I guess all those concerts are being postponed to next summer where I would have to pay for them. damn. Either way, looks like things are on the ups and looks positive, once the election and riots are finished I feel people will be less hostile and stuff.

1. Jonas Brothers
2. Shawn Mendes
3. A Day to Remember
4. The Chainsmokers
5. Jesse McCartney 

***So basically these artists were all separate parts of my childhood growing up and they all sang well live and stuff. From 90's karaoke songs, to preteen angst songs, etc. 2019 had some gooood concerts.

Comments

Popular Posts