Fall Fashion

So Fall is basically here, and all I think I am looking for now are that, the basics. I don't even think I need to shop for fall and winter clothes, because I love the wardrobe I have. I like to say I've grow up, but I might just be lazy. Everything just includes, a few pants and rotating through with sweaters and a couple cardigans. I'm trying to toe the line between dressing like a college bum and a middle aged mom. Speaking of which, I need to find a new England type influencer, who knows how to dress for the seasons and not the LA lifestyle where it's 80 degrees forever.


Literally fall fashion doesn't have to be a massive amount of layers or fancy clothes, Literally my style goal is to dress like I live in NYC because I feel they are ahead of the curve on fashion and such. One day I'll go to fashion week.



I probably need to branch out on fashion options because I still dress like a broke college student at outlets and H&M and Banana Republic and such. Forever 21 I love when I want to buy just a cheap shirt or something. Now a days, their prices are raising every time I go.







Comments

Popular Posts