Corona Things


This is basically going to be a word vomit of a post since I honestly forgot about this blog and to be honest it would have been kinda perfect for this whole thing we have gone through this past few months....I really should have used this more and just talked into the abyss about my nonimportant corona complaints.

Firstly, this whole corona this kinda actually really sucked because work got canceled.. and I sound like just another corporate drone on paper but in reality, there were a million perfect concerts and shows that were supposed to happen during this summer that just won't happen till next year which kinda sucks. Like amazing comedy acts happening and huge big named singers and stuff I just will never see because honestly just the tickets to buy to see would be way too much money...

The first kinda couple days were perfect as it basically was a free sort of vacation from work in a way because I slept till noon, ate really bad, and just went like hiking and going to the beach till the news was saying the corona thing was bigger than we though. That basically started like the groundhog day thing where everyday seemed like the last. That's literally why I started working out and eating better during this middle of this whole thing, but I don't want to mention that really since I didn't really keep up with it. I have gotten super into podcasts which I actually kinda love now. Bill Burr is incredibly funny and just randomly watching Barstool stuff. I really actually tried so hard not to watch like TV shows or streaming shows because though just suck the time away. Things are better though.

On the plus side everything is basically almost back to normal. Rates are down, I'm back at work and stuff. Even though things are slower just driving around and people are out and about, with distance of course. This whole corona thing kinda put things in perspective about where I want to put energy towards and everything, in terms of work, hobbies and just a routine basically. I am seriously taking time to put effort into work for my future and stuff. I just want to better myself and continue to challenge and learn new things. Hope it works!

Comments

Popular Posts